What Is An Arabic Alphabet
Arabic alphabets are being used in the 4th century. American language has fewer vowels than Arabic. There are two types are main to write Arabic Alphabets:-
- Standard Arabic
- Classic Arabic
Muslim people mostly use the Arabic language to read their holy book Quran because Quran is written mainly in Arabic. We can say this Classic Arabic. Standard Arabic is easy to understand. The mostly language spoken by the peoples and we hear on the TV shows that is Standard Arabic.
We can see local language in Arabic speaking country. The kind of Arabic Language appears in plays and in individual letters. We can read Bible translation in Arabic. Arabic is also written in Syriac, Hebrew and Latin scripts. This language is written from right to left.
Basic Points About The Arabic Alphabets
- Basically, there are no alphabets in the Arabic language. It is one of the most difficult languages. I have the reason for that, it’s writing system does not run according to the alphabet. every character is free in its own right. there is no tone or no consonant.
- The Arabic language has come from Africa. More than three hundred people in Africa use this language. 22 countries use this language. it is one of the 6 languages of the United Nation.
- Arabic is made in very difficult and unusual way. There is a very big difference between Arabic and English language.
- There is a bond between three letters as K, T, B, which can make such words that describe the depth of emotions. Which makes it different from another language.
- Many words of English language have been derived from Arabic. Arabic Merchants used the number system for Europeans.
- The Arabic Language is very old, about 1500 years old. The Arabic language also existed in the first version of the language. The phonetic bid is an old language used by Islamist, which is in the east of the Arabian desert.
Learn Arabic Letters And Alphabets
There are some key features of the Arabic system:-
- There are 28 alphabets in Arabic.
- The Arabic language is written from right to left.
- Small vowel letters are not written in the Arabic language.
- Arabic words change their shape according to the condition.
Arabic is more than two letters compared to the English language.There are 26 letters in English and while 28 in Arabic. In Arabic, the pronunciation of the same letter can change according to need, like “C” is read somewhere “S”. and “gh” is read somewhere “F”. The Arabic language can be written only after doing a practice.
Arabic Alphabet And Pronunciation
There are two ways of reading Arabic:-
- By reading the Arabic Letters
- Arabic can be easily understood by using Latin words.
There is a way to write letters in Arabic. The Arabic Language uses Abjad script. Arabic can sometimes be written from left to right and also using the Latin language. The table that given below by us shows the letter “S” or “س” in Arabic is highlighted Red based on its occurrence in a word. For example, whether the letter occurs at the beginning of the word “initial”, middle of the word, or at the end of the word “final”. For deep observation Look at the example below:
From the image above, you will be able to see how in Arabic we have used.
Arabic Alphabet Table And Chart
This Arabic alphabet’s chart is used for anyone learning Arabic. It is better to start reading Arabic letters in the beginning. Think how can we create these words or sentences if there is any letter is absent. Here I am telling you some points, they could help you to learn Arabic easily.
- The Arabic language is very different from any other language.
- Arabic words can be written differently according to their position.
- The language written in different letters is similar to the other size.
- The size of the beginning and middle letters is mostly the same.
- There are many print forms, types of fonts and writing forms for Arabic – yet most common of which is /̛ān-naskh/ (normal writing) النَسخ and /̛ār-ruqعa/ الرِقعة.
An elementary/ intermediate Reader/ Learner is advised to use /̛ān-naskh/ writing form.
- There is no correct word move in Arabic. Arabic logist can only interpret its correct version.
for more information about Arabic alphabet click here